Phantom Smart Solutions
Experience & Technical Requirements:
- Experience in designing and implementing enterprise grade software.
- Strong knowledge of Java for Android and familiarity with mobile development challenges
- Familiarity with Android API’s and libraries
- Experience in using REST API’s in Android application
- Understanding of code obfuscation & encryption techniques preferred
- Understanding of multimedia content delivery protocols such as HLS, DASH
- Experience using media players on various mobile platforms
- Understanding of distributed multi-tier infrastructure.
- Experience in working independently and in cooperation with others
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Exoplayer or any OTT video players
- Experience with Kotlin
- Architecture skills
- Experience with framework/library development
- Familiarity with git, GitHub and Git Flow
- An understanding of UI/UX implementation on Android
- An understanding of automated testing on Android
- Easy-going and flexible individual who can integrate and function within a pre-existing team
- Self-starter can operate with minimal direction
- Excellent oral and written communication skills capable of leading design/architecture & training sessions.
- A creative thinker and experienced problem solver
- Develop high-quality, reusable and scalable code
- Provide guidance on implementation and design best practices to other developers
- Produce design artifacts such as class diagrams and sequence diagrams for Android lib features or client solutions.
- Implement product features within a team using best practices to meet product deliverables
- Implement new features and enhance existing code to increase operating efficiency and extensibility and/or adapt programs to new requirements.
- Participate in Agile sprint planning sessions and provide constructive feedback
- Help the Product Management team with high-level estimation and clarification of technical implementation of features.
- Prepare software packages for deployment that adhere to the defined standard deployment policies.
- Generate product documentation for releases
- Mentor Junior developers throughout the development lifecycle